Sunday, December 10, 2006

Getting Ready For the Holiday!

The week after next I'll be flying home. So now I'm getting ready, which this weekend means planning more than anything else. Most of this I won't be able to to till next weekend after I get paid.

I always get nervous when I'm about to travel. Not about the trip itself... I love flying, even with the major pain they have made getting on the actual plane. But about preparing to go... always worried I'll miss something, or forget to bring something important... like my tickets!

Of course, for a geek like me, I have extra steps. This weekend and next I'll be preparing my handheld computer for the trip! I'll be uninstalling anything I don't think I'll need, and I'm already getting video and audio downloaded and converted to watch/listen to over the trip. I will also be looking for some free games to enjoy.

No comments: