Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

I spent most of last week preparing for a trip home I never got to take due to the blizzard. You'd think I'd be bummed out over it, but I'm not.

Many people spent the holiday trapped in an airport. Now THAT would have driven me crazy! I was home, nice and warm. I had my room mate to talk to, and friends and family to phone and email with. About the only WI-FI connections at the airport are the ones they change way too much for, so I wouldn't have even had that, not to mention a good bed and a stocked kitchen. Hey, I've been though two blizzards before, I know when to hit the grocery store! We did go once during the storm, but it was more of a "Wonder how bad it is out there... and we could use some milk" kind of thing.

I'm doing fine. I'll be going home soon. And I have the week off, so I still am enjoying some time away from work!

No comments: